- Register for Our Midwinter's Night Semi-formal on December 7th -- Join us for our winter semi-formal at the Hans Bethe Common Lounge on Saturday, December 7th from 8pm till midnight. To sign up please go to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KyqPiovF1yS0zfGvyp63eLFzsoXbHuAVHkTdEfbaglI/viewform.
- Social Justice Sunday! This weekend at our Sunday Masses we'll have opportunities for you to support the Catholic Relief Services efforts in the Philippines (@ our mingle after Mass), sign petitions supporting immigration reform (in the pews), and to support prison reform efforts (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info).
- Looking for a quiet place to study? Swing by the CCC offices in Anabel Taylor Hall over the next couple weeks for a place to study, some snacks, and a warm beverage! If no one is in the Catholic Offices you can check out a key to G22 Anabel Taylor Hall from the main office on the first floor. For more info e-mail Joe (email@example.com).
- Share the Warmth Coat Drive -- During the next few weekends we'll be collecting gently used coats and other winter gear for those who are less fortunate. Drop them off at the Cornell Catholic offices or at Sage Chapel.
- Kid's Toy Drive -- Help us provide a happy Christmas for children by donating to our Christmas toy drive. We'll be collecting toys for students from ages 2-12 for Catholic Charities. They will donate them to children in need.
Fall 2013 Mass Schedule:
- Sundays: 10:30am and 9:30pm at Sage Chapel
- Mondays: 12:20pm in ATH Chapel
- Wednesdays: 5:15pm in ATH Chapel
For a comprehensive list of Sunday Mass times at nearby parishes please go to http://www.cornellcatholic.org/cocaco/index.cfm/sacraments-worship/sunday-mass-times-at-local-area-parishes/.
Today's Readings — The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website Daily Mass Readings provides the reading for the day and links to download podcasts via iTunes or other audio file formats.
Cornell Catholic Community
|G19 Anabel Taylor Hall
548 College Avenue
Ithaca, NY 14853-1001
Funding for the Cornell Catholic website was provided through a gift from an anonymous donor.