First Year Outreach Co-Chair
- Year: Sophomore
- Major: Human Biology, Health and Society: Pre-Med
- Leadership position: First Year Outreach Co-Chair
- Why I am in this role: As someone from a small town, I so appreciate the close-knit and caring community Cornell Catholic has created. I hope to serve as a welcome/contact for incoming students, and provide an open forum for individuals to come together to strengthen their faith, build friendships, make connections and share God’s love with the world!
- Hometown: Western NY… South of Buffalo and West of Ithaca (aka: the middle of nowhere)
- Things I enjoy: Spending time with friends/family (and two wonderful doggies) outside of the crazy studying at Cornell, Grey’s Anatomy, playing saxophone, volleyball, skiing, knitting, yoga, and going to concerts/music festivals!