March 14, 2015
The Cornell Catholic Community is gathered around Jesus Christ and centered in the Eucharist. We pray, worship, learn and spread the Good News on campus fostering awareness of God’s presence, building community, developing love for creation, and integrating faith, justice and service in everyday life.
- To form a loving, accepting, challenging, supportive faith community
- To study, learn, and grow in knowledge and understanding of our faith
- To live lives based on the theological and cardinal virtues ( faith, hope, and charity, and prudence, justice, fortitude and temperance)
- To educate for justice and service
- To promote personal lives of balance, integrity and authenticity
- To develop creative, loving, dedicated Christian leaders